Medical University of Lodz has accredited research laboratory!
September 22, 2017 we have signed an agreement with the Polish Centre for Accreditation and received the confirming Certificate that the Medical University of Lodz, Animal House meets the requirements of PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and carries out the standardized tests of medical devices (Scope of Accreditation):
- PN-EN ISO 10993-10: 2015-2 – Tests for irritation and skin sensitization – In vivo skin sensitization test – Buehler test;
- PN-EN ISO 10993-6: 2017 – Tests for local effects after implantation; subcutaneous implantation
- PN-EN ISO 10993-5: 2009 – Tests for in vitro cytotoxicity, MTT cytotoxicity test;
- PN-EN ISO 10993-5: 2009 – Tests for in vitro cytotoxicity, XTT cytotoxicity test;
- PN-EN ISO 10993-5: 2009 – Tests for in vitro cytotoxicity, NRU cytotoxicity test;
- PN-EN ISO 10993-5: 2009 – Tests for in vitro cytotoxicity, CF cytotoxicity test.
ISO 17025 accreditation is a confirmation of competence of research laboratory at the international level.
The Animal House is a well-equipped research laboratory where scientific experiments are carried out on the animals and on the cell lines.
We carry out both standardized and author’s projects. We invite scientists, manufacturers of medicine and medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and all interested to cooperate!